The Araport portal and related services will undergo an infrastructure upgrade and maintenance on April 5, 2016. For the duration of this maintenance, the following services will be disrupted:
- User logins on Araport Portal (https://www.araport.org).
- User logins on ThaleMine (https://apps.araport.org/thalemine/).
- ThaleMine data served via remote web-services (BAR, Phytozome and ATTED data).
- JBrowse data served via remote web-services (EPIC-CoGe, Phytozome VISTA, Chromatin States).
- Araport Science Apps and Web Services.
For Araport developers, the infrastructure upgrade (of the Araport API Manager) will affect the following aspects:
- All existing OAuth clients will become invalid.
- Science apps developers would need to clear their browser local storage and create new OAuth clients via the Science App Test Runner.
- ADAMA API developers would need to create new OAuth clients and generate tokens by following the instructions outlined here.
Please check back to this notice for updates. We thank you for your patience while we work through this infrastructure maintenance. Thank you!