ThaleMine (v0.9.1-Preview2-c1764c1 [2014-05-29 14:00:00]) was put in production on 5/29/2014.
- Additional AtGenExp expression datasets (courtesy of BAR) have been loaded into ThaleMine. List of available datasets are as follows: Hormone, Pathogen, Stress, Light Series, Root, Seed, Ecotypes.
- Publications (from NCBI PubMed) are now available on Gene Report pages as well as Protein pages.
- Linkouts to other InterMine instances hosting plant genomics datasets. Replaced links to animal mines with MedicMine (Medicago truncatula genome): http://medicmine.jcvi.org/medicmine and PhytoMine (InterMine interface to data from Phytozome): http://phytozome.jgi.doe.gov/phytomine
- Software upgraded to InterMine v1.3.2
- Searches via the InterMine quick search interface should now be much faster (due to optimized and reduced index size)
Issues resolved since last release:
- When creating lists, the search terms that are not of the chosen feature type should now be correctly resolved/converted to the appropriate type. As an example, if a Protein identifier is provided to the List query where the chosen type is 'Gene', then the resolver will convert the IDs to the correct type.
- Gene to UTR relationship now established properly and should allow users to query for lists of UTRs associated with Gene loci (instead of the Transcript)
- Genes to Probe Set associations have now been established properly, they are now mutual collections of one another (i.e. a Gene can be associated to multiple Probe Sets and a Probe Set can be associated to multiple Genes)