ThaleMine was updated to version 1.4 on 03 March 2015. ThaleMine is available at https://apps.araport.org/thalemine/
- ThaleMine 1.4 incorporates Curated Gene Reference Into Function (GeneRIF) annotation of gene records from the NCBI gene database [MINE-388].
- ThaleMine 1.4 incorporates metabolic pathway data from Reactome (release v49.0) and KEGG (release 20150202) [MINE-66].
- ThaleMine 1.4 runs InterMine 1.4.2, the latest version of that software [MINE-410].
- ThaleMine 1.4 is faster to resolve links to specific detail pages. This fixes a problem that took up to 8 seconds to resolve links from other sites [MINE-367]. Please provide links to ThaleMine within your web site! Follow the instructions here: https://www.araport.org/linking-araport.
- On ThaleMine detail pages, in the Interactions stripe, the “Export” button is fixed. It now exports the interaction graph in the output format (image, XML, etc.) selected [MINE-175]. Also, the “Toggle” button now displays the full list of participating interactors [MINE-422].
- On ThaleMine detail pages, in the Publications stripe, the author names are now displayed when the author is a consortium [MINE-300].
- ThaleMine protein detail pages now have a protein FASTA download link [MINE-267].
- The ThaleMine home page was redesigned slightly to add collaborator logos, remove the API box, and update links to Araport [MINE-83].