The Araport Portal was updated on May 4, 2015. This update includes a new homepage, menu and page organization, as well as several new features. The new menu and page organization reflects the focal points of the Araport Portal and is designed to guide users more quickly to the features and information they are seeking.
- API Explorer - The API Explorer allows users to explore the Community Data, Agave, and Thalemine APIs that power the Araport Platform
- Apps Catalog - The Apps Catalog shows a view of all public apps available on the Araport Portal.
- iPlant DataStore Integration - Araport Users can now easily configure their iPlant DataStore for access through Araport. From your user page select the iPlant DataStore tab. Users can activate your iPlant DataStore for Araport by providing their iPlant Username and Password. Once configured, the iPlant DataStore is available as a Storage system in the Araport Agave API. It is also browsable using the new File Browser app.
- Araport Service Monitor - Monitoring of the current status of Araport Platform services (displayed on the homepage).
- Araport RFC - Community Requests for Comment.
- File Browser The Araport File Browser is a new app that allows users to browse all the Storage systems they have configured in Araport Agave API Tenant.