The deadlines for early-bird fee and consideration for presentations has been extended to April 15th for the Arabidopsis Conference, June 19-23, 2017 in St. Louis. The meeting has a stellar line-up of internationally-recognized speakers and includes 50 slots for talks submitted by attendees. http://icar2017.arabidopsisresearch.org/schedule.html
(Between April 3-May 15) Free Hotel Room Drawing:
If you register for the meeting and book your room at the conference site (Hyatt Regency) between April 3 - May 15, you will be entered into the hotel drawing:
- Grand Prize all your nights free at the Hyatt. 1 winner.
- First place is 50% lodging at the Hyatt free. 2 winners.
- Second place is 25% lodging at the Hyatt free. 2 winners.
Brief meeting details
- Student fee: $525/Postdocs: $625/ Faculty: $725
- 50 slots for oral presentations (http://icar2017.arabidopsisresearch.org/abstracts--posters.html)
- Special hotel room rate $159/night (1 or 2 beds) at the conference site (Hyatt Regency at St. Louis Arch- reserve through the website for this rate: http://icar2017.arabidopsisresearch.org/accommodations1.html
- Party and Open House hosted by the Danforth Center, including ‘Careers in Industry’ session for students and postdocs
- Inexpensive residence halls for students and postdocs at WashU: $68/night inclusive of all taxes; breakfast included = $272 total for lodging/person